“Your Personal Strategy ”Goal setting: Brainstorming together for a plan to achieve your Personal Strategy.
- Personal Strategy discussion: Where you are now vs where you want to be and why.
- Complete an Antioxidant Assessment: Symptom Check, Toxicity Check and Diet Check.
- Bonus: Oils for Cooking Workbook – a convenient way to take an inventory of the cooking oils that you have in your kitchen and suggestions for other suitable alternatives.
“Nutritional Deficiencies Assessment”.
- Complete a Nutritional Deficiencies Assessment. Discuss possible nutrient deficiencies based on symptoms.
- Go over specific symptoms and details about frequency and intensity and possible triggers based on lifestyle or dietary choices.
- Present you with your personalized diet plan
- Explain what your top foods are, their health benefits, each nutrients promoters and adversaries.
- Discuss the incorporation of new foods, preparation tips, alternative food options, combinations, and preparation methods.
- Find out what is the best ways to cook different foods so the least amount of nutrients are lost.
“Plan Adherence ”
- New Actions: what progress has been made since the last time, which actions still need work, and why.
- Review your symptoms and improvements
- Brainstorm possible adjustments to your plan as well as other compounding factors such as sleep, work, stress levels and physical activity.
“Symptom Reassessment ”
- Symptom Reassessment and recap where your journey started and where you are now.